My name is Kelly. I'm a huge animal lover. I have been volunteering and working within the veterinary profession caring for cats, dogs and small furies for the past 9 years. For the last 4 years, I have been dog walking and dog and cat sitting for a company in London. I have experience medicating animals (eg. diabetic injections, eye and ear drops, oral medications) and I am comfortable working with small and large breed dogs. I have a wonderful german shepherd dog (Arya) who now lives with my parents back home. I took her to training classes, so I have some experience and loads of patience with dog training. Although I have never been a cat owner, I have looked after several and upon owner's requests have taken a few cats on lead walks through the park.
I am available for: dog walking, home visits and house sitting. Whether it is a quick walk or an overnight stay, I always like to keep owners updated with a photo or video of their pet(s). I'm based in Bath and have my own vehicle. If you think I'd be a good fit for you and your pet(s) please get in contact.
My availability and a description of my services are listed below.
- Dog walking: includes 45 minute -1 hour walk in local area, if necessary cleaning off dog after walk and ensuring topping up food and water before leaving and giving any necessary medications.
- Home visits: includes up to 1 hour visit. Engaging and playing with cats and/or dogs. Cleaning litter trays, topping up food and water and cleaning any animal related messes in house.
- House sitting: price includes the care of up to 2 pets. Includes two 45 minute walks (morning and evening) and engaging and playing with cats and/or dogs in house. Cleaning litter trays, topping up food and water, cleaning any animal related messes in house and giving any necessary medications. Please note, if this is an overnight stay I typically arrive at 7-8pm and leave the following morning at 9-10am unless other arrangements are specified.
- Most Monday-Friday, early mornings for dog walking.
- Saturday-Sunday, morning and evenings for dog walking.
- Pet/house sitting at owner's home for dogs and cats any day of the week.
Please note, I do not do pet sitting at my own home.
We tried Kelly for the first time this weekend for dog walking and house sitting. All went great and our dog really clicked with her! Great reliable service and looking forward to work with Kelly more for future walks and stays! Thanks!
Kelly stayed for two nights and did an incredible job looking after our dog Zeus. It was the first time we have left him overnight so I was really nervous but Kelly really did go out of her way to put us at ease and he clearly had a good time without us!
We will definitely ask her to look after Zeus again and I would highly recommend her :)
- Patient and caring, reliable, excellent communicator, great time management - Professional working in veterinary industry caring for small animals - Comfortable giving medications (injections, oral medications, eye and ear medications) - Driver's license
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!