Hi, my name is Grace and I just adore animals!
Being able to care for them is my dream and that's why I have started my own pet sitting business. In 2017 I began pet sitting through Pawshake in my spare time. Over the next year, I loved taking care of pets so much, I decied to set up Pet Care Four Paws Ltd which, as of 2019, I run through Pawshake.
I have so much passion in my work and I make sure it shows by given every owner and their fury friend a high level of professional service and absolute trust.
What I can do for you
- I give professional care to all pets no matter what size, shape, breed or age.
- If necessary, I can administer oral medication.
- When visiting your home, I can do any other house hold jobs that you may need doing such watering plants ect.
- Time slots can be scheduled where I can feed the little ones (or big ones). As well as bathing, litter changing and giving lots of attention.
- I can walk your dog(s) from your home to any destination you may like or take them to the park/field where they can run around to their hearts desired.
- As this is my fulltime job, I can give 24/7 care to pets when house sitting.
Extra important information
- I have a full UK driving licence and a car of my own.
- I have experience working with rescue cats and dogs (as I rescued my dog and volunteered at a cat rescue centre in Bristol called The Moggery).
- I am fully insured.
I already have a dog of my own, a difficult but adorable Parsons Jack Russell named Connie. Due to her being a rescue dog I am unable offer home boarding as she can’t be around other animals. She is my family dog and we have had her for almost 10 years. I hope to offer home boarding in the future.
Grace stayed overnight in our home to look after Lennie. Everything worked perfectly and Lennie says he had a great time! We'll definitely be asking Grace back.
Excellent as always.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!