Hi, my name is Grace and I just adore animals!
Being able to care for them is my dream and that's why I have started my own pet sitting business. In 2017 I began pet sitting through Pawshake in my spare time. Over the next year, I loved taking care of pets so much, I decied to set up Pet Care Four Paws Ltd which, as of 2019, I run through Pawshake.
I have so much passion in my work and I make sure it shows by given every owner and their fury friend a high level of professional service and absolute trust.
What I can do for you
- I give professional care to all pets no matter what size, shape, breed or age.
- If necessary, I can administer oral medication.
- When visiting your home, I can do any other house hold jobs that you may need doing such watering plants ect.
- Time slots can be scheduled where I can feed the little ones (or big ones). As well as bathing, litter changing and giving lots of attention.
- I can walk your dog(s) from your home to any destination you may like or take them to the park/field where they can run around to their hearts desired.
- As this is my fulltime job, I can give 24/7 care to pets when house sitting.
Extra important information
- I have a full UK driving licence and a car of my own.
- I have experience working with rescue cats and dogs (as I rescued my dog and volunteered at a cat rescue centre in Bristol called The Moggery).
- I am fully insured.
I already have a dog of my own, a difficult but adorable Parsons Jack Russell named Connie. Due to her being a rescue dog I am unable offer home boarding as she can’t be around other animals. She is my family dog and we have had her for almost 10 years. I hope to offer home boarding in the future.
She followed my instructions and updated me every day how was my little cat. Thank you
Thanks so much Grace!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!