My name is Alaina, I am a 29 year old female living in Clifton, Bristol.
Growing up we almost always had cats. The most we ever had in one go was 13, when our two cats had 11 kittens between the two of them!I have lots of experience feeding cats, playing with cats, cuddling with cats or recognising when they prefer not to be touched, but still want some company.
Like most cat owners, I have:
- Spent many hours of my life standing in open doorways waiting for a cat to go in or out of the house while they try to decide in the doorway.
- Cleaned up a variety of dead things brought in as presents.
- Removed plenty of ticks using a tick-extractor.
- Nursed a few scratch marks when accidentally giving more than 3 belly rubs.
- Been a giggling mess when one of my cats was stalking the other only to push her in the garden pond.
I offer drop in services, or overnight stays. In either case this covers feeding, refreshing water, litter trays, playing/cuddling, sending daily photo updates and responding to any emergency. Extras like watering plants, getting you milk when you return etc are free, just ask!
I would love to take care of your cat and hope you would like me to! :-)
Alaina did an excellent job of looking after our cat Polly! We have never used a sitter before but Polly is a very nervous traveller and going to a cattery is always a traumatic experience. Instead we returned to a very happy, relaxed cat and the photo updates were great while we were away. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and use Alaina again. Thank you!
Alaina was brilliant! Especially with our very shy ginger bear. Thank you!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!