Hi! I'm Charli, and I have always had a love for animals having grown up around numerous furry friends including dogs, cats and even a tortoise (not so furry)!
Having come from a professional background of Law, I’ve revisited my main passion in life which is caring for animals of all shapes and sizes.
Like many others we adopted our first dog in lockdown, already having two beautiful kitties in the family and having spoken to many friends and family, many people are worried about returning back to work and ‘real life’ after this crazy past two years! My main purpose my business is to provide not only your fur babies with love, care and fun adventures but also to provide owners with peace of mind and security knowing their beloved pets are in safe hands whilst they get back to normal life.
The services I offer are:
- Dog Walking - 30, 45 & 60 mins.
- Dog House Visits (30 Mins) - To let your dog out and have a quick play if you are unable to get home during the day.
- Puppy Visits (30 Mins) - For those who just aren’t quite ready for a walk yet.
- Cat Sitting (Between 15-30 mins depending on how much attention your kitty wants!). It’s super hard to leave our kitties behind but knowing they are safe and cared for in their own home makes going away a lot easier!
Included in each visit is:
- Fed and water as per your cats requirements;
- Clean out litter trays;
- Let in and out as required;
- Plenty of cuddles and playtime;
- Videos/Pics and updates following visits;
- Administering any oral medications if required.
For anything not included about just ask! :)
I’m also fully insured and have a clear DBS check. Also, check out my reviews from my previous/current pet parents!
Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to hear from you soon!
I can't compliment Charli enough on how she was with all of us (pets and pet owners!). She was friendly and took a genuine interest in us and our Mischief as soon as she stepped in the door for our meet and greet, and the Whatsapp updates were a wonderful peace of mind whilst we were away. Our kitty is shy around new people but within the 2 visits Charli made, she'd been able to offer her treats from her hand and have a little pet, which was a testament to how much she wanted to care for our pet. Would 100% recommend and will be the first person to contact for any future sitting needs.
Charli looked after our cat Jet for a week whilst we were away on holiday. She sent updates and photos/videos every day and went above and beyond to keep Jet looked after and more importantly happy whilst we were gone. She is very professional, trustworthy and her communication is excellent. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!