Hi, my name is Zofia. I grew up in a loving home, where cats, dogs and other small animals were always welcomed. I graduated from the University of Edinburgh in December 2017 - MSc Applied Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare.
I love all animals and cats are definitely my favourite ones.
I have many years of animal care experience, gained from pet ownership, volunteering in animal shelters and through work.
- professional animal care while you are away and give your pet lots of cuddles,
- walking or playing with their favourite toys to encourage some exercise,
- give your pet food and fresh water daily,
- clean litter box and change it when necessary,
- send you updates with photos,
- administer oral medication if needed,
- collect your post and water plants if you ask me.
I can look after your pet in Edinburgh North and Leith.
Please note, to offer quality care for your pet I can only accommodate one enquiry in the morning and one in the evening.
Zofia is a professional, passionate and loves taking care of and spending time with pets.
Communication was expeptional.
Excellent. Great communication, regular updates and very attentive to my cats needs
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!