I am a vivacious animal lover who will ensure your furry friend enjoys the best walks, overnight stays, and day visits!
A bit about me:
I am a fit and active 25-year-old starting in a part-time graduate programme. My academic background is in human rights. I enjoy travel, yoga, hiking, long walks, reading, and maximising my time with the four-legged creatures all around us!
My Furry Talents:
I have always had a love of animals and they love me! With over a decade in pet sitting and dog walking experience in the US, I'm excited to get re-acquainted with the four-legged population of London! Historically, I have worked with both elderly clients and young families; pups ranging in age before 3 months to 17 years, kittens age 6 weeks to 18 year-old-cats, middle-aged bunnies; and managed up to 3 dogs at a time, 4 cats at once, and 3 rabbit pals. I have experience in bi-weekly to daily walks, daily feedings and house care, 8 week-long stays in my house, evening dog sits (at your place or mine), weekend sleepovers and check-ins.
What's working with me like:
I am highly organised, responsive, accountable, and respectful of your relationship with your pets. Given my flexible schedule, I can be both a routine walker, whilst also being readily and speedily available on short notice! Based in Stockwell, I can get around easily--keeping your loved one to their usual stomping grounds or exploring new ones around the city. I work closely with my clients to ensure their wishes are upheld when it comes to routines, exercise, diet, and manners--as I believe continuity across "playmates" is crucial.
What do I offer:
- Pick up and drop off at one or two locations for your ease (you choose if you'd like me to let myself in, meet you or a friend, or coordinate with employees)
- A feeding included (time-dependent)
- Report on dog behaviour, how far the dog was walked, over what terrain, and at what pace provided
- Caring for your animals at your home
- For cats, dogs, and rabbits
- Includes following your feeding, sleep, bathroom, exercise, and general routines
- Litter box cleaning included for 8+ hour stays
- Rabbit cage cleaning included for 48+ hour stays
- Report on your animal(s)' behaviour, activities, mood, exercise, diet, and wellbeing
- Day-time, overnights, weekend, week-long, or multi-week pet sitting options in your home or mine (can be combined with house-sitting)
Ultimately, the best test of if an animal and human will get along is to have them meet--so reach out today to organise a quick hello to see if the chemistry between us (all) is right!
Allison took great care of our little guy while we were away. We are so grateful for her help!
Allison took great care of my 8 week old puppy! I would highly recommend her.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!