From the USA to UK, I've cared for and been around dogs my whole life. Growing up with labs and shepherds I was the sole carer and trainer. In university, I volunteered at the Humane society walking dogs because I missed being apart from my own so much! I later volunteered at a Wildlife shelter in California with a variety of animals from snakes to wolves so have had experience with animal husbandry and keeping animals mentally active and free from boredom! I've pet sat for as long as I can remember- often for neighbors dogs, cats, or rabbits and including the sick and injured who require medications or special feeding. I adopted my current dog, Amaya, from a husky rescue 4 years ago and we've since moved to England. I was pet sitting in London and have now moved to Manchester looking to continue.
My husband is just as crazy about dogs as I am! We are looking to pet sit over the weekends/ long weekends as we have a lovely garden and Amaya always likes making new friends-big and small. She is a calm and sweet dog, not easily excitable so also good if your small dog is looking to overcome their fears which many have done while being in our care with Amaya. We look forward to meeting you! Woof Woof
Who: Kelly & Aayush
What: Your friendly, weekend petsitters
When: Most long weekends (Thurs to Sunday)
What can you expect:
1) Walks: at least two trips to the park daily (Lady barn or fog lane)
2) Sleeping: Bed, Couch, or Floor. Whatever your pups preference!
3) Playtime: We have a decent size garden and even living room space to play. We have balls and stuffed animals.
4) Training: If your dog is working on behavior training or tricks we are happy to continue working with them on these during their stay.
5) Pictures: I love capturing the perfect shot of your pup so you will be sure to receive some photos of your pup enjoying their stay.
I don’t usually take the time to write reviews. Mainly because nothing really impresses me and I can’t be bothered to take the time out of my day to do so. But Kelly and her Husband deserve this time.
I got hourly pictures of my pet and they were both so incredibly friendly and welcoming to him.
I would 100% use again as should everyone else considering pet boarding.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!