Hello fellow pet lovers!
I'm Kate Mogg and I freaking loooove animals I feel like I should've been a vet but I couldn't hack the sad parts of the job!
Asides from loving the little furry guys, I am a huuuge chocolate and pizza fan (delish), I will give anyone a solid game of ping pong and can recite most of Gavin and Stacey - alright how's it going alright!
I work full-time as a team Assistant now working 2 days a week in the London office and 3 days at home. I'm also a qualified PT which allows me to coach clients online. My full time hours vary between 8-6 and when I'm working from home I can be very flexible with my hours so popping out a few times for a feed or a walk works really well on those days and the weekends. Office days I would only be able to do evenings or very very early mornings around 6ish.
I have recently moved out of my parents which is soo sad not because I miss my parents but because I miss my two little furbabies. At home we have two Persian cats who have recently turned 1, called Boris and Donald (Boris is the short haired cream Persian and Donald is the long hair ginger Persian in my photos). I absolutely adore those kitties!!
My brother has a fox red Labrador called Ronnie (also in my pics) and also a cocker spaniel named Fizz so I have experience walking more than 1 dog and Fizz is a bit of a wild one too!
My motivation is I just want to cuddle, care for and make fuss of all the cats and dogs, I love them, so they will get lots of loving! Don't worry if your little fur child doesn't like a cuddle just let me know beforehand and I'll give them all the space they need!
I don't have any preference of breed, the friendlier the better as I'm not a behaviour specialist just an animal lover :)
Currently I'm not allowing pets in my home as we're in the process of renovating the house I've just brought and there's bits all over the place so feel it wouldn't be safe for them yet.
So the important part, what I offer:
- I can feed/walk/sit in with your pets
- I can feed your cats/dogs/rabbits pretty much any time when I’m at home (average 5x a week)
- When I feed them I will spend at least 30 minutes with them unless required to longer
- Office days I can do feeds/walks in only evenings after 7.30
- working from home days and weekends I can dog walk for 30-45 mins depending on that day, I can do up to 3 walks a day: early morning, lunch/afternoon and evening
- Working from home days/weekend If I am dog or cat sitting (and not walking) I can do 30 mins sessions up to 3 times a day
- On weekends I can do longer sit ins if required and happy to do all day too
Costs of services may vary depending on what the needs are, just drop me a message to confirm!
Any futher questions please don't hesitate to drop me a message!
I look forward to meeting your fur-children!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!