Hi there! My name is Chloe, and I am an animal lover. I am available to care for your pets in and around the Eskbank area.
I am a pet parent to rats, hamsters, millipedes, a Hermann's tortoise, and a praying mantis. In the past I have also been lucky enough to have a cat, a dog, aquarium fish, and a rabbit as companions. I love all kinds of animals, from the large and fluffy, to the small and scaley! I am an aspiring zookeeper and I have had a passion for animals all my life. I currently work at Barklay Park Dog Day Care Centre as a Dog Play Worker.
I work 5-hour shifts each weekday, and I can be flexible with my times to suit you. I am always punctual, and I clean up after myself, so you will never even know that I've been in!
I have skills in providing healthy diets for pets, food preparation, cleaning enclosures, washing pets, basic grooming, nail clipping, playing, dog walking, leash control, training, pet photography, and I am comfortable around all kinds of animals. I have experience with dogs, cats, rodents, aquatics, and I am a fast learner, so I will be able to accommodate all of your different pet's needs.
Your animal companions can expect lots of love and expert care from me, and I am so excited already to meet your furry, scaley, and feathered friends!
- You message me, and we arrange a meetup.
- I meet you, and your animal friend(s), we chat about their needs, and you fill me on their care instructions. I pick-up the keys, and we arrange the days/times that you want me to pet-sit and/or walk your dog.
- You book me via Pawshake!
- I pop round for a daily visit (or two!) and care for your pets (I also offer an overnight service), or walk your pupper!
- I take lots of photos, and send you daily updates to let you know your buddy is happy.
- I drop the keys through the letterbox when my service is over, or we can arrange a meet.
- Everyone is happy!
I cant really say enough how good ms henderson was, elvis was rescued and has certain requirements based on his treatment all of which chloe was happy to accommodate I came home to a happily dozing tortoise with a cleaned enclosure and fresh bowls of water and food.
My Animal Care CV October 2019: Animal Care Level 3 Course CPD Certified with Higher Distinction Ongoing: Pet First Aid and CPR Course CPD Certified November 2019 - Present: Dog Play Worker at Barklay Park Dog Day Care Centre October 2019 - Present: Animal Care Assistant at Ingliston Cattery & Kennels October 2018 - Present: Independent Blogger at www.fluffyjellyfish.blog August 2017 - Present: Pet Sitter March 2019 - August 2019: Volunteer Zookeeper at The Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park June 2014 - August 2017: Independent Dog-Walker in Edinburgh
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!