Hi there! My name is Jordan, and I'm a 23 year old female living in Oxford. Currently, I work as a TA at a school in Summertown; however, I have spent my whole life looking after dogs and am the proud co-owner of two whom I look after regularly back at my family home in London.
As well as my own, I have many experiences helping others with their pets and have even traveled as far as Paris to undertake a petsitting assignment.
Although my experiences mainly lie with dogs, my love for animals means I will be open to looking after almost any animal!
Additional experiences include my time spent time volunteering for Dog Rescue charities as a walker.
For your pet, I am able to provide the following:
- Grooming services (washing with shampoo, combing, etc).
- Long or short distance walks and runs. I am a passionate jogger and long-distance walker. Whatever the weather, and whatever form of exercise your pet requires, I am happy to oblige!
- General feeding and watering (I always bring a water bottle and doggy treats with me!)
- Oral medicine administration. I have plenty of practice for my own dogs and few others I have looked after!
- Also open to overnight care, drop-ins, etc. Let me know if you have any special requests.
Frequent jogger/Gym-goer- therefore I will be able to offer long walks/runs as part of my service.
Previous charity worker at the HKDR (Hong Kong dog resuce).
Long-term babysitter for numerous dogs and pets.
I have some practice giving oral medication to dogs (having owned dogs my entire life, it's something us owners have all faced at some point!).
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!