I'm Eduard 30 years of age and I would like to introduce myself.
I am a HUGE dog & cat lover and I have been cat or dog sitting for my friends, family, and neighbors for 5 years now. I love kittens as much as very big cats. I am trustworthy & responsible, I will strictly follow all of your instructions.
I've owned a Cocker Spaniel, and a Maltese but currently I'm having two British Shorthair Queens aged 3 and 5. For as long as I can remember I’ve been surrounded by animals, and taken care of pets my entire life.
I have a very flexible schedule and love to get fresh air and out of the house, so let me know and I can accommodate a majority of times if I don't have another booking or a 1-off meeting.
I like to know how you care for your pet, and I'll do all I can to do the same in your absence.
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to take any animals into my home, however, I will “hang out” at your house, if that’s what your pet needs. I will try to play with your paws or just sit with them and pet them.
Please send me a message with the services you need along with location, dates & hours when sending a booking request.
- My schedule is flexible and if your pet is having a daily feeding time routine I can be there at the same time every day for their needs.
- Photos and or a short video will be kept and sent to you after each visit.
- I am comfortable administering medicine orally if required.
- Feeding your cat and providing fresh water
- Cleaning the litter tray and surround
- Playing with her/him & giving plenty of cuddles
- for each visit, I will spend 30 to 45 mins at your place providing day or night updates via Pawshake App or Whatsapp
- free pre-booking meet and greet
- Feeding and providing fresh water
- 30 to 45 mins walks per visit, morning or in the evening as for the 2nd visit around the neighborhood.
- I can administer medication only by mixing it with food
- Playing with her/him & giving plenty of cuddles, providing day or night updates via Pawshake App or Whatsapp
- free pre-booking meet and greet
-I will provide stimulating and motivating activities for your pet as well as my best to satisfy their owner's needs along with frequent walks and valuable playtime, you can rest assured knowing your pet is in good hands.
-In an owner's home I would follow their routine to make them feel safe, comfortable, and happy.
I look forward to meeting you and your precious furry friends!
Thank you for visiting my profile.
I run my own pet care business, so all my affection goes to your pets and I will have plenty of time to play with your pups. This is my full-time job and I'm available for home visits, daily walks, daycare, or night care from Monday to Sunday.
In an owner's home, I would follow their routine to make them feel safe, comfortable, and happy. I'm very comfortable doing overnight stays for your pet and I have lots of experience. I am extremely clean and will ensure I treat your home with respect and make sure your pets are happy when you're gone!
I would like to know how you care for your pets, and we'll do the same in your absence but also very important for us it's your pet's behavior with other pets, with kids, and with people in general. Secondly, their fears, their likes, and their pleasant activities. Finally, their level of energy and the relaxing activities.
We highly recommend Eduard as a pet sitter.
Eduard took care of our cat over the weekend, giving regular updates.
Eduard was an amazing cat sitter for my two fur babies. He was very attentive and caring to them, and very communicative the whole time. He kept me updated with pictures everyday of their food and litter box and he even took care of my parcels for me while I was away. I will definitely be using Eduard again next time I go away, he was very professional and I recommend his service 100%!!!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!