Hello there pet lovers,
My name is Karen, teacher by trade.
I’m just back from Australia, where I was teaching and house sitting. It’s been an amazing experience. I’ve fallen in love with dogs and cats, and appreciate how different they are and how much they love you. I am honestly so grateful for the experience, and what it has taught me about animals, myself, and life. I'm now being called the dog whisperer!
I have discovered I have a way with all animals. Even humans! You’re getting someone who will love your pet like your own, but also help to guide them in whatever way they need.
Long sits, short sits, large dogs, pampered dogs, anxious animals, rescues- you name it, I have had ecelectic experience over the past wee while.
I also have experience with training, administering medication, and anxious dogs and cats!
My experience includes training dogs to trust, obey, and to walk beside me. I have also helped cats to trust.
I'm looking to share some of my love and affection with your pets. As mentioned I have an affinity with animals and dogs in particular adapt to me quickly.
I am not working at the moment so I am flexible and available Mon-Sun.
I'm also a previous nanny so I'm well acquainted with taking care of not only your pets, but your homes too.
I'm a different carer because I’m in tune with things around me. I don't think you'll find a more relatable sitter.
Walked every day, loved every day, and encouraged every day.
You couldn't leave your pet in better hands.
Happy to provide references of which I’ve had many, as well as a police check.
Some info about services:
* Pet sitting is looking after your pet at your house and sleeping over there.
* Pet day care, is taking care of your pet for an extended period of time (up to 2 hours) at your house.
* Important to note that whilst I can accept puppies, due to the nature of the care, the daily house sitting rate is £35 a day. This also includes dogs that need extra attention. The rate includes feeding, walking, and any meds. It doesn't include any training, which is extra.
*If the care needed is constant around the clock, I’m available for that at the moment, that kind of service is however 'pet day care' in addition to 'pet sitting'.
* £20 a day pet sitting includes walking, feeding, meds, and brushing.
* Pet sitting and pet day care includes feeding, walking, meds, brushing, and watering of plants/picking up mail (pet sitting only). I can pick up mail during day care if needed too.
Please get in touch
With a last minute booking we couldn’t have ask for anything more!
Our dog Jack was well looked after and loved. House exactly the way we left it!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!