Hey, my names Tristan,
I understand that cats, rodents, fish, snakes, lizards and rabbits couldn't care less how much I love them. They just see me as the back up human for supplying food, water and petting.
Unfortunately I don't offer a walking service anymore. I no longer have the flexibility during the day/week due to recently starting a new part time day job. That said, do still get in touch, the days and times I work vary from week to week so I may still be able to do visits are earlier times or even two visits.
Since 2017 I've done a lot of work with Shipley Pet Care, a well known family run pet care business in North Bristol. Tasks include - assisting with pick up and drop off, dog walking, general day care responsibilities for up to 14 dogs at a time and home visits for various other animals.
HOME VISIT AVAILABILITY:
- Cats, rodents, fish, snakes, lizards, turtles, rabbits, plants (yes I’ll even water your plants)
- Monday to Sunday any time after 16:00 (with the exception of Thursday, when visiting times will be between 16:00-17:30)
- Rates: £10 for 1 visit per day
- Includes: feeding, petting, playing, and picture/video updates
- Cover most Bristol postcodes
- Prices vary over the Christmas and New Years period. Christmas Day and New Years Eve charged at x2. Boxing Day and New Years Day charged at x1.5. Pawshake’s system doesn’t enable me to specify this when you request the dates. I will inform you of the change in price (where applicable) in our initial messages
- I'm a part time photographer and videographer which basically means you can expect bunch of nice photos of your pet enjoying themselves
- I’m vegan (fitting the stereotype of telling you without you asking I know!). I say this incase you have a preference and/or wish to support local vegans.
- For the eco friendly conscious of you I typically use a bicycle or eBike for home visits, reserving the use of a car for journeys that exceed a 30 minute cycle.
(The dogs shown in the photographs are all from walks and day care I have assisted on with Shipley Pet Care)
Filled in last minute, was very communicative and looked after our cats to spec. Very good.
Tristan is very professional, friendly and took wonderful care of our cat. He provided us with excellent communication with daily updates and lovely photos and videos while we were away. Would highly recommend Tristan!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!