Hi! Our last dog was a Battersea rescue called "Nancy" who we loved for 6 years and she re-introduced us to the world of dogs in South London and beyond!... Since then we have walked and had a few sleepovers with friends pets as we've got a very dog friendly home. We are both "Arts 'n' Crafts" and there's always someone here unless we're in a park ( or getting something tasty to eat from a Local Market! ) It's even been known for some dogs staying with us to help out with projects if they're not too busy with a chew stick or a ball. Take “Up to 3” dogs big or small as long as they're housetrained + smaller than a horse...
• All day spent with your dog / dogs...
• Long walks ( 2 hours ) / Play time ( off-leash ) in a secure Park areas ( see photos ).
• Standard food & drink bowls provided by us ( unless otherwise specified ).
• Dog-friendly house; comfy sofas / fluffy blankets / bed ( do specify preferences… )
• Post-park warm-down floor-play. Head-rubs / belly-rubs ( optional ).
• All snuggles included...
• No family ( all guests are “vetted” first! )
• No children ( as above ).
• No pets ( Though we’re BatterseaDogs&CatsHome “APPROVED” for rehoming… )
• No convictions ( as above ).
• No restrictions ( Triple AAA PASS for guests )...
Ok - That’s all “the basics...” Please let us know if your canine is allowed “treats” or has ANY "issues" or "special" requirements... AND YEAH - we do always look forward to hearing from everyone out there and hopefully meeting you and your bundle o’ joy whatever shape / size / little / big / small / make / model / breed / kind / he / she / they is too!... Is that 220 words?…
I’d never left my dog with anyone before, but from the first time I contacted Austin to when my dog Coco was picked up, everything was first class. Austin clearly loves dogs and this shows through. His communication was spot on, my 9 year old son was worried for Coco but Austin kept us informed and sent many photos so my son could see what Coco was up to on his ‘doggie holiday’. Would highly recommend Austin to anyone who needs their dog looked after. 👍
Austin is great, reliable and very competent. My dogs came home happy and very tired. 😊 Will leave my pups with him again.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!