Calling all canine owners!
Welcome to my page... A pet sitting service for your precious pooches. We are here to take care of your fluffy friends and make them have a pawstatic day whilst you're away or wanting a break!
- Fed up with the overpriced doggy day care/ sitter fees?
- Want your pooch to feel loved, safe and spoilt during their stay?
- Want to leave your paw-friend in the hands of a passionate and experienced dog lover?
- Free pick up/drop off!*
Introducing myself as an experienced dog minder wanting to fulfil my love for dogs. I am Mollie and it would be a pleasure to take care of your precious pooch. Available for overnight and weekend stays (your place or mine) doggy bathing, walking or any other requests. Recently, my beloved westie Clyde (shy of 16 years old) passed away at the start of last year and it has left an empty space in my heart. With that being said, I understand and can relate how important it is to take care of dogs as they are truely part of the family. I am currently visiting family for 2 months in the UK from Australia and would love to have some doggy company!
What to expect from your doggy stay with me:
- 2 to 3 walks per day
- Constant attention - lots of doggy snuggles and company everyday and night!
- Access to fresh water
- As every dog has its own requirements and diet they are use to, i ask for the owner to provide their food for the stay.
- Maximum 2 dogs at a time
- Secured garden with a fenced area, perfect for the escape artist dogs!
-Plenty of photos and regular updates from me.
What to expect from your doggy stay at your home:
- Dog visits at least 2 times a day and will stay with them for at least 1 hour each time
- 2-3 walks minimum per day for 20mins-1 hour each slot included
- Available for dog visits during morning, afternoon and evening plus weekends.
Happy to take photos and videos during your doggies stay.
*DOGS/PUPPIES only, sorry no cats.
PLEASE ADVISE DROP OFF/PICK UP TIMES WHEN BOOKING.
PLEASE NOTE:- Bookings are not secure until payment is made. Bookings will not be held without payment so please make sure to proceed with the booking to ensure dates are locked in!
Mollie was brilliant with our dogs. Great communication. Bella and Rio settled in quickly thoroughly enjoyed themselves and did not want to leave. Will definitely use again if available.
I wish we could leave Mollie 6 stars out of 5! Mollie was wonderful with our pooch and the communication was excellent. It was lovely, all throughout his stay we received pictures and even a little video of him, wagging his tail with joy. I would happily recommend Mollie. :)
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!