I have owned cats for 9 years and became a professional cat sitter from 2017. Some of my clients are repeat clients as I have built up a great reputation as reliable, trustworthy and caring.
Dogs have also been a part of my life and I often walk and play with my friend's German Shepherd and also a Pug/Jack Russell Mix. I'm open to do dog sitting and walking too.
Animals have always been the love of my life and I have a strong passion to help their welfare and love being in the company of furry animals, especially cats and dogs. I love being in nature too so taking my friends' dogs for walks in the woods and parks is something which brings me a lot of happiness.
My long term plans are to set up my own pet care business specifically for dogs and cats involving pet sitting, cat & dog merchandise, dog grooming and dog events.
Cats are very special to me and I enjoy being around them a great deal.
I'm owned by two - Athena & Apollo.
I relish this chance to expand my experience and build on the skills I have gained so far to offer my care, passion and love towards the cherished animal companions who form a big part of our families.
Services I offer:
- Up to two visits a day for pets to feed, provide fresh water, play with, clean litterboxes, take pet out for walks and let out for toileting.
- Daily updates are given to owners of their pet(s) with photos sent if desired
- I can administer some medications to pets depending on how straightforward and cooperation of pet
- Home visits are up to one hour but can be extended further with extra payment negotiated with owner
- Parking is essential at the place of pet sitting unless it is within walking distance of my home. If no parking is available except in a car park or on a meter on the road, I will expect a reimbursement of parking cost from the owner
- Dog walks are generally up to one hour in duration unless specified otherwise by the owner
- Home visits and dog walks can be done mid-mornings, afternoons and evenings
- I generally do home visits up to 4 miles from my area of North Hayes/Hillingdon. Any further areas, I would request a small extra reimbursement towards fuel costs
- House sitting is generally restricted to areas which are local to my area of North Hayes/Hillingdon due to the needs of my own cats. I can do house sittings at further locations but will then require reimbursement towards the cost of a cat sitter
Anna stayed at my home and looked after my cat for 10 days. I found Anna to be really trustworthy. She contacted me daily with updates and wasn’t scared to seek clarification on things (which I found reassuring). I came home to find both cat and home as I left them - which is precisely what I wanted! My cat had clearly been cared for in her own environment- so I wasn’t met by a sulky cat! I would definitely use Anna again as her rates are very competitive and my cat is able to stay in her own territory while I’m away.
Great service from Anna, very conscientious and let us know how the dogs were getting on throughout the day with texts, photos and a video. 🙂🙂
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, no booking fees, no change fees, daily updates and more!