Here at Happy Tails Pet Services myself (Melissa) and my niece (Luci) who are both massive dog and cat lovers, started our business mainly through walking our own and family members dogs. We would also be the first ones that people would ring to pop in and check on friend or neighbours pets. So when my hours were reduced at work and I needed another source of income, starting our own dog walking service seemed like an ideal opportunity.
I know myself when I worked full time how great it was to have someone walk my boy and know that he wasn’t alone all day and was upset when my dog walker moved a way. But still being in close touch with her she said how rewarding looking after other people’s furbabies was. So Happy Tails Pet Services began.
Even though we are still a new growing company, we have no lack of enthusiasm towards are fur clients and the individual needs.
So if you are worried about leaving your beloved pet, we would like to reassure you that they will be seen and treated as part of our family and will enjoy all the comforts of home, down to cuddles, walks and playtime.
We also realise that some of our pets don’t always like to interact with others so we do offer quite areas for Those who need their own space.
Our Services :-
* We offer a Pre-Visit chat where we can talk about all your pet requirements.
* We have a good sized house with a large walled in garden. So your babies can run around but we are also in the process of building private enclosures for those who need their own space.
* We are happy to provide regular texts / emails / telephone calls and photo updates.
* We have our own transport with secure area in back and dog harnesses in middle. This is so we can transport your pets safely.
* We can also offer a reliable, loving home environment for overnight boarding in addition to home visits where we can care for all pets including your extra pets like fish, rabbits, rodents etc
* We do ask that all pets are fully vaccinated and have vaccination cards from their vets.
* We are animal First Aid Trained, CRB’s checked and licences by Portsmouth City Council.
* If you have an un-neutered male dog and would like to book with us. It may not always be possible but please ask
* please note that there is an increased charge at Christmas and some public hoildays. So please double check we us about the price if booking near these dates.
So for all your pet needs and requirements give us a call. We welcome any enquires.
Fantastic, looked after Zippy really well.
Chilli was very happy there and met some new friends. Very satisfied.
Pet First aid and soon dog behaviour training.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy premium insurance, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, photo updates and more!