Here at Happy Tails Pet Services myself (Melissa) and small group of dog enthusiasts take great pride in looking after a wide variety of breed of dogs. I started my business with my Niece and we mainly walked our own family and friends dogs. We would also be the first ones that people would ring to pop in and check on friend or neighbours pets. So when things started becoming more bigger we decided to make it are full time jobs. My niece has sadly moved on to other things but I now have a fantastic team who work hard and generally love the dogs.
I know myself when I worked full time how great it was to have someone walk my boy and know that he wasn’t alone all day so I know how much these visits walks etc mean to good dog owners.
Even though we are still a new growing company, we have no lack of enthusiasm towards are fur clients and the individual needs.
So if you are worried about leaving your beloved pet, we would like to reassure you that they will be seen and treated as part of our family and will enjoy all the comforts of home, down to cuddles, walks and playtime.
We also realise that some of our pets don’t always like to interact with others so we do offer quite areas for Those who need their own space.
Our Services :-
* We offer a Pre-Visit chat where we can talk about all your pet requirements.
* We have a good sized house with a large walled in garden. So your babies can run around but we are also in the process of building private enclosures for those who need their own space.
* We are happy to provide regular texts / emails / telephone calls and photo updates.
* We have our own transport with secure area in back and dog harnesses in middle. This is so we can transport your pets safely.
* We can also offer a reliable, loving home environment for overnight boarding in addition to home visits where we can care for all pets including your extra pets like fish, rabbits, rodents etc
* We do ask that all pets are fully vaccinated and have vaccination cards from their vets.
* We are animal First Aid Trained, CRB’s checked and licences by Portsmouth City Council.
* If you have an un-neutered male dog and would like to book with us. It may not always be possible but please ask
* please note that there is an increased charge at Christmas and some public hoildays. So please double check we us about the price if booking near these dates.
So for all your pet needs and requirements give us a call. We welcome any enquires.
Melissa was great with our cat while we were away, she came in every morning to feed her and play. She was friendly and coped very well with a last-minute requirement for medication to be given to the cat! Highly recommended.
It was lovely to be able to leave our pet somewhere she would be looked after kindly.
Melisma obviously loves digs as does her family . She was very easy to contact and responded very quickly.
Pet First aid and soon dog behaviour training.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, in-house customer support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!